Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lots of Thanks

Raise your hand if you have been busy as a beaver adding things to your TpT wishlist in preparation for tomorrow's big event. I know I have!!
Thank you SO much to the many of you who couldn't wait and have already bought my new Sight Word Superstars program! 
I've also been getting some really sweet comments on my Daily Editing Word Problems. I know I have seen improvement in my students' editing and ability to solve math problems but it feels great to hear that I am helping so many others. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, it is SO appreciated!



I'd also like to say thank you to LoriKimberley, Jen R. and Mrs. Mac for sending me the Sunshine Award!

I finally had a second to try to answer the questions:
  • Favorite color?  Seafoam green
  • Favorite animal? Cats! I LOVE when they come snuggle in my lap!
  • Favorite number? 3 (# of guys I love)
  • Favorite drink? Iced Tea
  • Facebook or Twitter? I have both although I am not on either as much as I am visiting the blogging world!
  • Your passion? Teaching! I get teased quite a bit that I can never turn off my brain and I'm CONSTANTLY working on something for school.
  • Giving or getting presents? I am not a big fan of presents. Is that weird? I'd rather no one give presents and we spent the money and time doing something fun together instead. Everyone in my family makes a craft together at Christmas. For the last few years we have only given the kids in my family presents.
  • Favorite day? Sunday. Even though I spend it doing laundry/cleaning it is the one day I can stay in my jammies longer and MAYBE watch a movie while I do it!
  • Favorite flowers: Tulips though any flower make me happy.
 It looks like many of my favorite bloggers have also gotten the award. Maybe instead I could help out a newbie? If you are newish to blogging leave a comment with your link and maybe I can send some sunshine your way in the form of some traffic. True blogaholics love to discover new blogs to follow. Just look how long my list is!

Separator

1 comment:

  1. I feel the EXACT SAME WAY about presents! And we only give the kids in our family presents, too. I feel ya!!!
    I gave some "newbies" the awards, too.
    We are on the same page today, Jenn! :)
    Have a good week!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete